Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Favorites 2014

Hey y'all! So July has gone by ridiculously fast like really where has summer gone?! In about a week i'll be going back to school! Tell me when you go back to school in the comments i'd love to know! So this month I haven't really found anything knew. I've just been using my normal products so yeah!

{Beauty}
So this month I've just been using my normal stuff. I really don't have anything that I really like. Since it's summer and i'm home almost everyday I don't really have to get done up. :-)

{Fashion}
For the past two summers all I've worn everyday would be my Nike Running Shorts. You also don't have to just buy the Nike brand I got two other pairs from Walmart!

When I do get done up my go to outfit is my white and gold Old Navy t-shirt and jean shorts.

I've gotten so much wear out of my Nike Running Shoes. The two colors on the website aren't the color of mine sadly. I've been wearing them almost everyday they last few weeks of July since we've gone to Washington D. C. and my family and I have been walking our dog every night!

T- Shirts are also a big part of my summer wardrobe. They're mostly just old volleyball t-shirts I've collected over the years.

{Music}
I've really been loving the app Songza. It's a very neat music app since you can find songs with moods your in, your favorite genre, what time of day it is, etc. 


{Random}
Sadly I only have one random favorite this month, but i've really been loving Tumblr these last few weeks! Follow me at Sweet Southern Accent

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! It is pretty short, but I don't really venture out and trying new things in the summer since i'm home almost everyday! Have a great day and don't forget to follow!

XOXO Alyson 



No comments:

Post a Comment