Hey y'all! Once you reach middle school you get a locker and in my 6th grade year I had no idea how to organize it. Don't fret though! I am here to help you organize it in the most effective way!
Now most lockers are really small, like this::: (this was actually my locker from last year! I know i'm ridiculous, I took a picture of my locker, but it came in handy for this post!)
I can only fit one locker shelf in this so there isn't very many storage options.
So of course it's summer so I don't have access to my locker so i'll kinda reenact it! This wasn't what my locker looked like last year, but after having my locker the way it was last year it would be better to do it this way this year.
So this is what my locker will look like this year. On the bottom shelf I will put all my binders, textbooks, and notebooks. On the top I will keep an extra pack of notebook paper and graphing paper, markers, and colored pencils, and two boxes.
In one box I keep necessities. You can also put this in your backpack in a little bag, i'll most likely do this just encase I can't always get to my locker. In here I keep deodorant, oil blotting sheets, chapstick, a Tide to Go Stick, concealer, cough drops, hair ties, and no shame at all... pads.
In this box I keep little school supplies. Extra pencils, pens, highlighters, a pad of Post It Notes, White Out tape, a mini stapler, and little Post It tabs.
I hope this helped you organize your locker! Tell me what you keep in your locker in the comments! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow and check out all my social media on the Follow Me On... page up above. Have a great day!
XOXO
Alyson




No comments:
Post a Comment