Hey y'all!
So tonight it's starting to rain and I had the fun idea of starting a series of "Rainy Day Rants". These will just be blog post full of updates and random things!
Our dog is terrified of storms. He wanted me to come over to the door to watch the storm with him. I took this picture of him without him knowing :-).
I know, I know I've been talking about back to school for forever! This is probably my last back to school post. I've been going to school for about two and a half weeks now and I would just like to inform you how it's going!
So the night before school actually started my monogram backpack came in! I absolute love it and I look hilarious with it on since it's bigger than me!
I've already been loaded with a ton of homework and the day by day in my Lilly Pulitzer agenda is filled!!
With a new school year blogging has been at the back of my mind. Hopefully i'll write some tonight and this weekend and put them up throughout the week.
Tonight we're having Chinese too.
YUMMM!
Sadly we didn't get chopsticks :-( , but I don't know how to use them!
My favorite thing is getting the Fortune Cookies! This time mine was broken and I didn't even get a fortune!
Tell me if you want to see more of these posts! I like making them so hopefully you like reading them! Don't forget to follow and i'll see y'all soon!
XOXO Alyson






No comments:
Post a Comment