Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back to School 2014::: How I Organize My Lilly Pulitzer Agenda

Hey y'all! 
This year I bought a Lilly Pulitzer Agenda for school. It took me almost a week-two weeks trying to decide which one I should buy! You're going to have it for the next year or two years so it is a very important decision! I'm so excited to use it and share how i'm going to organize it!


So this is my Agenda. It is the large in Trippin and Sippin


When you open it there is a white folder in it (and yes that is an ink stain). Here I will tape my schedule in it and keep the bell schedule and map of the school in the folder.


They have a cute sticker page in here and I would use it, but that means commitment on a date and I don't want to waste a sticker!



Here they have the popular "It All Started With  Justice Stand..." story


And a super adorable quote.


Here is the Year at a Glance. I don't really use this. I might circle important dates on here though.


These are all the tabs. I like how they made sure the paper was laminated so that they don't bend and fold and get all nasty!


This is the month at a glance. This is most likely my most organized part of my agenda. I will white out dates if they change. I color code this part of my agenda too. Blue is for school, pink is for social, purple is for clubs, green is for appointments, and red is other.


This is the day by day. I  write down my homework during the weekdays and on weekends write to do lists.


These are the tabs I use. I put them at the month at a glance and day by day.


This is a pencil pouch my mom and I made.


In here I keep my pens, white out tape, and tabs. 

These are the pens I use. I really like the Paper Mate Profile 1.4 Ballpoint.

Thanks for reading! I hope this helped you get inspiration to organize you agenda. Don't forget to Follow and check out my Follow Me On... page up above to see the social media i'm on!

No comments:

Post a Comment