Sunday, July 13, 2014

Road Trip Essentails

So it's summer (and it's been for a while...) and guess what that means? Road trips! With either your family or friends, going to the east coast or west coast, i'll have you perfectly supplied with all your road trip necessities.


1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.) 8.) 9.) 10.) 11.) 12.) 13.) 14.)


{ONE}
Having a good bag is a must! I like the idea of the Longchamp Le Pliage because it will fold up easily. It also has a lot of space for all your things. 

{TWO}
I like to have a wristlet with me so I can put money in it (to stock up on those snacks!) and your room key. This one is also nice because you can put your phone in it.

{THREE}
Your phone! This of course is a must. You need something to play games and listen to music. This is a cute case from Lilly Pulitzer in Lobstah Roll. Sadly though this case is sold out on the Lilly Pulitzer online store. :-(

{FOUR}
A good book! I love this book! It's a teen "romance" book. I also thought it was good for this occasion since the characters go on an road trip...

{FIVE}
A nice t- shirt is a must. I've been lusting over the Vineyard Vines t- shirts, but it can really be any shirt.

{SIX}
I love running shorts. Their so easy to throw on and be comfortable.

{SEVEN}
My brother loves his rainbow flip flops so I would recommend them to you. I prefer flip flops in the car since their easy to throw on and off if you have to go to the bathroom or grab extra snacks.

{EIGHT}
Hand lotion. I hate having dry hands so of course hand lotion. Make sure it's not a too strong scent just so you wont bother the other people in the car with you.

{NINE}
Lip balm. I have to have lip balm with me where ever I go. I HATE having chapped lips. It's so annoying!

{ELEVEN}
Snacks!!! You can of course have healthy things like grapes and apples (my family and I usually do that) but come on it's Mini Oreos and Hot Cheetos. Yes please!

{TWELVE}
Headphones are a MUST! I love listening to my music on long car rides and you don't want to be blaring something like Problem and annoy everyone else in the car.

{THIRTEEN}
Now we can have music on our phones, but this was a good example to have music! I even still use mine IPod sometimes.

{FOURTEEN}
Gum! Sometimes I don't want to snack so I just pull out some gum. It's also good to have some minty gum so your breath will stay fresh.

Hope this helped with packing your bag for a road trip! Follow for more post!

XOXO
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment