Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Favorites

So August is finally over! It's been a busy month! Going back to school has taken up a lot of time! Hopefully it'll wind down a little in September so I can start blogging more again!

This month I found some new things that I like. Here they are:


This has become a major necessity for me the past few weeks. We aren't able to get to our lockers all the time since the school is so big so having a big backpack is a must! Of course it's monogrammed!


Clean and Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer has become my baby! I love this stuff! It doesn't break me out and lightly moisturizes my face. People say you don't put more moisturizer on oily skin, but they're wrong! When your face is too dry your skin thinks that it need to produce more oil to moisturize it. More oil will cause your face to break out and that's not fun. It's also not fun to walk around looking like you an lay outside in the sun and fry bacon on your face!


 I've been loving my Sperrys as always!

I've been loving listening to music and these are some of my favorites::

No Interruption- Hoddie Allen

Chandelier- Sia


Scarecrow- Alex and Sierra 


Dreaming- Smallpools
I've been listening to this song all summer and I just think it's so much fun to dance around to!


I've been wearing this necklace almost everyday. I wear a ton of gold so my silver monogram necklace isn't something I can wear all the time. I can't wait till I can get a gold monogram necklace!

Of course my Lilly Pulitzer agenda! I've been using this everyday this month! Check out how I organize it here.

I rediscovered my Burts Bees lipbalm and have been loving it!

Tell me what you've been loving in the comments! Don't forget to follow!

XOXO Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment