Friday, August 8, 2014

Back to School 2014::: Emergency Kit




I see all these cute little bags with mini sized products in them and they all have a cute little label on them that says "Mini Emergency Kit". They can range from $10 - $30 and you will usually use up one thing and have to buy a whole new bag one for that one little thing!


So I made my own "Miniemergency Kit" and would like to share it with you!

Situation:::: You're walking into the lunch room and you're talking to your friend. A kid trips over a chair and his tray full of pizza and ranch spills all over your new white sweater!
What do you do?!?! Grab you're miniemergency kit!
(Sorry for the cheesiness... haha!)


First off I recommend keeping a t-shirt and jeans in your locker just in case a situation like that happens. You can keep this in a plastic bag in your locker.

Inside my little bag is::

Makeup remover wipes
Tissues
Oil Blotting Sheets
Sewing Kit
Hair Ties and Bobbi Pins
Nail File
Chapstick
Advil
Concealer
Mirror
Hairbrush
Deodorant
Tide To Go Stick
Hand Sanitizer
Lotion
Mints or Gum
Pads or Tampons (yes I said it...)
 Band Aids


Now of course you don't have to have all these things. These are mostly suggestions. I personally don't have a sewing kit in mine.

I hope this helped! Don't forget to follow and check out my my Follow Me On... page up above to see all my social media accounts.

XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment