Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back to School 2014::: Outfit Ideas

Hey y'all. 
School is almost here! That means you need to start planning your outfits! I love getting dressed up for school and these are all the outfits i'm trying to decide on wearing!

 On the first day I like to dress up. These two outfits are perfect for dressing up.

Top- Old Navy
Skirt- J. Crew
Shoes- Off Sacs 5th Avenue
Watch- Present


Top- J. Crew
Skirt- J. Crew
Shoes- 
Necklace- Local Boutique

The next couple of days I like to dress casually with jeans, but still look cute!

Top- J. Crew
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Off Sacs 5th Avenue
Necklace- Local boutique

Top- Old Navy
Cardigan- Old Navy
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Off Sacs 5th Avenue

Top- T.J. Maxx
Button Up- Kohls
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Off Sacs 5th Avenue
Necklace- Kohls

Leave your favorite one in the comments! Don't forget to Follow and check out my Follow Me On... page to see what social media i'm on!

No comments:

Post a Comment