Hey y'all!
Going back to school is crawling up on us and that means we'll be needing to buy new school supplies! I wont be getting my supplies list till the first day of school and then i'll get my supplies that night. So I thought of making a little example for y'all for all the things i'll be buying.
Backpack
This is a must! Were else would you put everything! You don't have to get a North Face you can get a simple Jansport. I have a monogram Jansport!
Water Bottle
This year i'm allowed to have a water bottle so i'm sooo happy! You need something to keep you hydrated throughout the day and this cute pink Camel Back is perfect. You can also get a monogram sticker to put on it.
Notebooks
You need something to write your notes in so having cute notebooks are a must!
Folders
I usually have one folder and keep all my homework in it, but some people like to have a folder for every class and keep papers in there.
Pencil Case
You need to have a cute pencil case so that you can keep all your pens and pencils in it. It is always awful when your pens bleed all over your backpack.
Pens, Pencils and Erasers
You need something to write with and you need something to erase mistake with!
Calculator
I don't know about y'all, but I will defiantly need this!
Agenda
This is one of my most important thing to have! You need some place to write your homework assignments and clubs and activities!
Lunch Box
I personally hate school lunch so I would defiantly recommend bringing your own lunch!
Wristlet
This is perfect for putting money in for vending machines if you forget your lunch.
MiniEmergency Kit
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow and check out my Follow Me On... page up above to see what social media i'm on and don't forget to follow me there!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:
Post a Comment