Hey y'all! Just a couple of days ago Lilly Pulitzer released their Fall Collection. I really like all the new prints and accessories they have created. Here is all the things I like from the new collection.
This is probably my favorite item! I really like this print and love rompers!
This is a fun print on a maxi dress!
I really like this one too because of how simple it is. This also comes in navy.
This one is also one of my favorites because it is so simple. I also really like the color too.
I love white dresses so this had to be added to the post!
I love this pattern and it's really cute for a shirt. It's a nice shirt to be able to put with white jeans or shorts.
I LOVE this as a scarf and would love to have it!
I love rompers and this one is in a cute print.
I love this maxi dress in this print!
This has to be one of my favorite items. I love how there is a little bit of lace detailing on the shorts!
This is such a cute dress!
I LOVE this print as a maxi dress. I don't know why I just think it's perfect!
This is such a fun print and I really like the cut of this top!
Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to follow me and click on the Follow Me... page above to follow me on all my social media!
XOXO
Alyson













No comments:
Post a Comment