Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Favorite Outfits for the Fall Season

Hey y'all!
So fall is in full swing here in Kentucky and i'm SO excited! Sweaters, boots, and scarves are my favorite items to wear and I love getting all bundled up. I just wanted to share some items and outfits i'm loving for this fall season.

{FLANNELS}

So cozy.  The perfect fall/winter outfit!  (Flannel shirt, dark jeans, wool socks, Sorrel boots)

Flannels and plaid. Check out our website at www.prettieencyclopedia .com to read more on this topic


The more I see these the more I really want one. Patagonia tan vest.
Flannels are going to be a must for me this season! I ADORE them!!! They're so simple to just throw on with jeans and riding boots and you look like you a lot of time on your outfit!

{SKIRTS}

A Preppy State of Mind

Sweater: J.Crew Skirt: J.Crew Oxford: Madewell Bag: Frank Clegg Shoes: Jack Rogers c/o Necklace: J.Crew Factory Hat: Ralph Lauren Gloves: Ralph Lauren Belt: Madewell
I don't know about you, but I love wearing skirts, but it's a little hard when the temperature only reaches 50. That's why you wear tights or riding boots (maybe even both at the same time!)

{J. CREW DOWNTOWN FIELD JACKET}


Styling the J.Crew Navy Field Jacket. citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

Outfit {Four Eyes}

Fall colors.

The J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket is something I am beginning to lust over and definable will be on my Fall Wishlist!


{SWEATERS WITH BUTTON UPS}

Maybe if I plan outfits for fall, it will come faster? Shirt, sweater, and cords from J. Crew, necklace from J. Crew Factory, and flats by Ivanka Trump.


Tumblr


Sweaters with button ups underneath them was a huge trend last year and it's definitely coming back this year!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!

XOXO Alyson








No comments:

Post a Comment