Hey y'all!
So I've been noticing a lot of bloggers doing these "weekly updates." I love reading them (especially Prep In Your Step's} and I wanted to start doing them too. I did one last year in November (blog post here) and I loved doing it! I love that I can look back and see what was going on! Now some weeks (like this one) didn't have any events, but I hope to have one up every Saturday or Sunday! I was gone from blogging last week just for a break before I start this year of blogging so I'm starting a little late on everything. But hey better late than never!
This week like I said there was nothing eventful to take pictures of. We did have a snow day though on Thursday! There was no snow sadly. Temperatures here have gone down into the low teens and even single digits and that's mainly why we didn't have school.
Monday I went to the orthodontist. Ever since the first time I had braces they've been telling me how I'm going to need them a second time. I'm getting them back on on the 19th and I'll just tell you I am not happy at all! I'm going to have them on for 20 months! I'm trying to keep a positive look on it though. I mean who doesn't want perfectly straight teeth!
Since we are back in school I've been getting on Twitter a lot again! It's just a nice way to spend free time in between classes or when you get done with work. Feel free to follow me on Twitter at alyson_cruse. I've found a lot of people and I wanted to share them with you!
Leave your twitter name in the comments and I'll follow you!
I've also been thinking about buying an acrylic monogram necklace. I want one in a tortoise shell print, but I don't know if I want it in curly or block!

I've also been thinking about buying an acrylic monogram necklace. I want one in a tortoise shell print, but I don't know if I want it in curly or block!

I have also been looking at buying a Lilly Pulitzer notebook or a Kate Spade. I'll probably end up buying a cute one from Target though!


Vineyard Vines is also hosting a sale they like to call Whale of a Sale! Check it out HERE!
Don't forget to check out my last two posts!


Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow! It's free! All you need is an email!
XOXO Alyson



No comments:
Post a Comment