Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ten Things You Can't Help to Not Instagram

Hey y'all!
With the process of having braces I haven't posted a selfie in a while or any pictures in general. Because of this I have been stalking a lot of peoples instagrams and seeing all their great photos. I have also been watching a lot of "how I edit my instagram photos" videos. I wanted to share with you all the things i've been noticing a lot of people posting!


OOTD's/ OOTW's
I love these because you get to share a fabulous outfit you put together and it also helps others with outfit inspiration. 

Drinks
Starbucks red cups mainly, but hey if you have a drink in a cute Lilly Pulitzer cup or it's summertime and you got  smoothie you have to take a picture!

Macaroons
This has become a major trend. I've never eaten one, but they look so good!
Flowers
If someone sends you flowers you have to post a pic and tag them. It's manners.

Sunrises/ Sunsets
Instagram is known for these, but I can't help but to post some!
Room Decor
Who doesn't love looking at room decor I mean really!


Arm Candy
Everyone wants to flash off their Micheal Kors watch and all the cute little braclets you paired with them!

Kate Spade-y Things
Who doesn't love knock off Kate Spade things!

No comments:

Post a Comment