Hey y'all!
This week again wasn't very entertaining (I'm such a boring person, I know, I know.) I try my best though to make these as entertaining as possible!
On Sunday my family and I went to an outlet mall near our town. You can see what I got here in my mini haul.
Since it was MLK week we got Monday off. Every other kid got to hang around the house and go to the mall, but I had to endure the pain of going to the orthodontist! I now have braces on for 20 months and I am counting down everyday (just kidding..kinda..) My teeth haven't really shifted since the last time I had braces so my teeth haven't hurt, but my gums are sooo cut up! I even put numbing medicine on the other night. It has gotten better and I can slowly broaden my diet from just eating mashed potatoes. This week I've forced my family to have to eat soup.
On Friday night and Saturday morning it snowed! I went out to take some pictures around 9 o'clock. I wanted to share some of the pictures with y'all!
My dog kinda loves the snow.
XOXO Alyson



No comments:
Post a Comment