Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's In My Jewelry Box

Hey y'all!
Today is a little bit of a random post that you don't see very often and that's "What's in My Jewelry Box." You usually see  things like What's In My Backpack, Purse, etc.
I reorganized everything in my jewelry box and wanted to share it with y'all!

I keep my jewelry box on my lowest dresser. I got it for Christmas a year or two ago, but I think it's from Kohls. I really like this because it fits enough things, but helps me limit the amount of jewelry I have so i'm not hoarding things that I don't ever wear. 

It has a very nice big mirror that you can open and shut.

When you open it inside it has two little boxes where you can keep watches or bracelets and some necklaces and then there is an area for rings and earrings.

I keep all my rings in the back, earrings that I hardly ever wear in the middle (I just can't get rid of them!) Then in the very front I have earrings that I wear everyday (Currently I'm wearing my big pearls form Ralph Lauren and my small pearls that I got as a gift from my Grandma.) I also keep my fake diamonds above that, that I sometimes wear.
Most of my earrings are from Claires a couple years ago.

In the back box I keep all the necklaces that I always wear. The United States necklace is from a local boutique and so are the two monogram necklaces. The blue stone necklace was a gift form my grandma.

In the front box I keep a soft cloth to clean my necklaces and next to it safety pins.

Here is the view of it all opened.

On the left side I keep dainty necklaces that I don't always wear.

On the right side I keep all my statement necklaces. I'm trying to think of a better way to store them. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments!

In the first drawer I keep my J. Crew Flower statement necklace and the diamond one is also from J. Crew.
The elephant long necklace is form Kohls a while back and then the universal monogram one is from a local boutique.


In the second drawer I keep my more expensive jewelry that I've been gifted.

This is my more fake jewelry. On the left side I keep two small candle jars which holds earring backs and some miscellaneous stuff. I also keep two pearl bracelets and hoop earrings that I never wear. On the right I keep a Pandora inspired charm bracelet, cream and gold watch, and my grandmas old watch.

The last drawer is just little bags that I got from my monogram necklaces and a jewelry box.

The drawers are lined in a tan felt and can easily slip out if you want to move them around.

Thanks for reading y'all!
Don't forget to follow! It's free all you need to do is enter your email!
XOXO Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment