Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sick/ Chill Day Hair, Makeup, and Outfit

Hey y'all!
It's peak flu season and everyone is getting sick left and right. Being sick isn't fun especially those days when you have to be out and about. I would recommend staying home so you don't get everyone sick, but if you have a cold and have to go to school or work here is a hair, makeup, and outfit tutorial for those not-so-fun days.

First off you'll want to stay in your warm bed, but you have to get up. I would recommend stepping in the shower for a few minuets if you didn't sleep in. If you don't want to get your hair wet then you can put it in a bun or shower cap. I usually just stand there with warm water running to help me wake up and then I wash my face and get out. I take night showers so I don't wash myself during the mornings.

We all want to step back into our pajamas, but we need to look somewhat decent. For school I would throw on leggings and a t-shirt or sweatshirt. As of work I would put on a pair of jeans a loose fitting t shirt and a chunky cardigan or scarf.


I like to keep my makeup very minimal when I don't feel well.
I first would apply BB Cream but I cant find one that I like so what I normally do is use my Clean and Clear moisturizer and add a little foundation.
You can apply this with your hands or a spounde. I like to use a spounge.

I then apply a little conceler under my eyes. Add some blush and powder.

I very very lightly do my brows. Mostly just filling in really sparce areasand then setting it with eyebrow gel.

You can either curl your lashes or not, I like to because it makes me look more awake. I then apply a thin coat of mascara and i'm done!

For hair I personally like to throw my hair in a bun. I just do a simple top not like this.


Thanks for reading y'all! If your sick i hope you get well soon!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment