Monday, January 12, 2015

Desk Inspiration

Hey y'all!
So recently I broke my desk.
 Don't worry it was cheap and I've had it since I was probably eight. It was bound to happen one day! I can't tell you though how hard it has been to find a desk in my price range and one that can fit in my tiny closet. 
There are paint stains and chips covering the poor little white desk and I was due to find a new one a couple years ago, but could never find one. I have it leaning on itself and I've taken so much out of it so it doesn't have too much weight on the broken side.
I wanted to share some cute desk inspiration I found on Pinterest since this is all that is on my ind right now.

We love a white desk + pops of colors + fresh flowers. #sopretty #dreamdesk #dormify @dormify .

Inside The Everygirl Cofounder's Inspiring Apartment--image via Casa Sugar

this can actually be done on a budget, a couple of storage drawers, table top and voila! the organization boards are great, keeping the desk tidy and everything visually organized #officeSpace #HomeOffice #Office

Home Office // Desk // Apartment // Interior Design // Home Decor // more perfect inspo

Desk // Workspace // Office // Home Decor // Interior Design // House // Apartment // Styling

23 of our favorite Ikea Hack projects: #DIY Gilded Desk

Home office/desk organization inspiration!  I want some of those acrylic organizers, and pretty wrapping paper for underneath...  do that in kitchen drawers, too! IHeart Organizing: UHeart Organizing: A Delightfully Organized Desk

///
 If you guys have any suggestions on where to find a desk in a good price range  please, please, please leave them in the comments!
Don't forget to follow it's free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment