Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mini Haul + A Little Update

Hey y'all!
Today my family and I went to an outlet mall near our town to return and exchange some Christmas presents. I only got four items, but I wanted to share them with you because I think they are so cute!
Most of these items look bad on the hanger, but I'll post outfit of the weeks with these pieces so you can see what they look like on.

Loft
I love this cardigan it's sooo soft!

Loft
I got this for Christmas and I need to get a small instead so we exchanged it. We asked one of the workers where it was and she said it was in clearance, but it wasn't in the size I needed. She looked around the store and said she couldn't find any. A little later she was helping another customer and saw it! Lets just say I was super excited!

Polo Ralph Lauren
This is another top I got for Christmas but I had to size up to a two because the arms were too tight. I love the pink color because it makes a little bit of a masculine top a little more girly.

Polo Ralph Lauren
I of course had to get one in green! It's a very bright green even though you can't see it form the lighting

As for the update I wanted to share with y'all a new series I want to start. I post weekly updates every Saturday or Sunday (here are the posts: #1 || #2) and with those blog posts I want to post outfits of the week. It will either be in the blog post or seperate post incase I have so much to put in the weekly update!
I'm really excited to start this series because I'm getting into more of the fashion side of this blog!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow! It's free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment