Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's A Preppy WEEK! | 2015 #2 | {1/11-1/17}

Hey y'all!
This week-like last week- wasn't eventful. I hope all weeks wont be like this, but some might be! I'm sorry! I'll try and keep these as entertaining as possible though!


This week was such a looong week! It seemed like Friday and the weekend would never come! I'm so excited though that we get a three day weekend! The only thing is Monday i'm going to have to go  to my orthodontist and get braces on for 20 months!

I got my spacers in Monday and they hurt sooo bad until Wednesday. I have a high pain tolerance, but whenever I ate anything they would hurt sooo bad. I am excited but dreading to get my braces on. I get to have my jaw fixed a little more and have very straight, pretty teeth! The only thing is I've had braces before in middle school and I remember how annoying they were. Food gets stuck in your teeth, it's hard to brush, the pain of a bracket scratching your gums, and the pain of getting them tightened almost every other week, 
The last time I had braces I had them on for an extra 6 months just because one of the technicians forgot to give me my rubber bands! I did get them off the day before my birthday and that was the best birthday present I had gotten just because I was free!

As of my social media I've updated my Pinterest Friday when I got done with my test in math. I got through almost all my feed and then deleted a couple of boards. 

I've been obsessing over closets and homes these past few days. I don't know why it's so fun to look at, but it is! {Here are my Pinterest boards--For the Home | Dream Closets}
I am pinning so much on my Dream Closets board because I want to redo mine and I also miss my little walk in one from my room down the hall! I miss the closet in that room, but it was such a small room and I just didn't fit!

The IKEA Billy book case = extra storage for your closet. Add extra built-ins or extension rod at the end if you come up short

The ladder makes so much sense and I am sure I can find a place to park it on the end when not in use.  Beautiful Closets #matildajaneclothing  #MJCdreamclosetInterior Design Ideas love the little window seat inside the closet

They did this whole closet for $82! Definitely a good possibility that we'll do this, or something similar.
I really like the look of this one and maybe i'll be able to do this over the summer!

Sorry that this was so short!
Don't forget to follow! It's free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment