Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's A Preppy WEEK | Outfits of the Week | {1/18-1/23} | #3

Hey y'all!
As I said in my last It's A Preppy Week I was going to start taking OOTW pictures. I may put some in the normal update post when I have absolutely nothing to write about, but I had enough pictures and content in that post so I decided to make a separate blog post.
I know this is my first one, but I wanted to number it with the weekly update post instead of making it it's own solid series. This is just an added bonus to the weekly update post.
(We didn't have school on Monday so I just lounged around the house. To see my full weeks events check out my weekly updates!)

{Sunday}
Top- T.J. Maxx
Cardigan- Loft
Scarf-
Jeans- Kohls
Boots- Target (last year)

{Tuesday}
Sweater- Loft (seen in my Mini Haul post)
Top- 
Jeans- Kohls
Boots- Target (last year)

{Wednesday}
Top- Old Navy
Cardigan- Old Navy
Jeans- Kohls-
Shoes- Target

{Thursday}
Top- Fraternity Collection
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Target

{Friday}
Pullover- Local Boutique
Jeans- Kohls
Shoes- Target

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow it's completly free!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment