Hey y'all!
First of all happy late Thanksgiving! I'm so glad I was able to post some posts on schedule since I've been so busy the past couple of days! Since this week was sooo busy for me I wanted to share with y'all some of the things I was doing!
So for starters Sunday through Tuesday I literally did nothing. I went to school, came home, cleaned a little, ate, watched YouTube videos and then slept.
I did find this adorable Kate Spade video featuring Anna Kendrick!
Is it just me or would anybody else do the exact same thing she did!
Who else has also been breaking in the Christmas music? I of course listen to Christmas music almost year round, but hey who cares!
These three songs are my absolute favorite Christmas songs/covers!
As of Thanksgiving day it was extremely busy. I started off going with my Grandmother to do Meals on Wheels. It's a two times a month activity where we take meals to disabled and shut in people. It's a ton of fun and everyone is so nice. I do it for community service, but every time I do it I always feel great. It's just so nice to talk to people and hear so many stories. It's also fun to explore new areas of my town.
I love graffiti like this.
We ended up going back to my Grandmas house to finish up making all our desserts and then we headed to my house for dinner. I took way too many pictures of the food, but everything looked so pretty!
I love how the "Thanks" looked (even if it's not a good picture!) We normally have it on the table, but we needed room for the food of course!
After dinner my dog began begging for leftovers. Sadly for him he didn't get any.
I was able to snatch a few photos of the desserts before everyone started eating it!
{Pecan Pie}
{Chocolate Pie}
{Pumpkin Rolls}
My Grandma and I made all the desserts!
We began to decorate for Christmas Friday and lets just say I had a lot of fun!
The lighting is horrible in these pictures, but here are some of the Christmas decorations around the house!
I still have to get some things for my Christmas tree, but this is what it looks like right now.











.jpg)















No comments:
Post a Comment