Hey y'all!
It's December 1, 2014 which means it's officially time to get into the Christmas Spirit!
I love this time of year and everything about Christmas!
These are all my ways of getting into the holiday spirit!
{Christmas Music}
I love listening to Christmas Music and I will actually listen to it year round, but this time of year it's actually acceptable to listen to it! Every morning driving to school I always play Christmas music and it always gets me so excited!
{Getting Christmas Scented Candles}
I love candles so much and Christmas scented ones are the best! I love how cozy it makes the room look and Bath and Body Works carries the best scents!
{Decorating}
I love decorating for Christmas and this past weekend I did! My room is now festive and so is my house! I love the look of all of it and I can't help but want to squeal when I walk past our Christmas tree!
{Going Shopping}
I love buying gifts for other people and going shopping is always great! I love the Christmas decorations in the mall and the music!
{Making a Batch of Christmas Cookies}
I also love this holiday because of all the sweets! I love baking Christmas goodies with my mom and maybe I'll post some of our recipes!
{Watching Christmas Movies!}
I LOVE Christmas movies! They're so cute and ugh I just love them! I love the Charlie Brown Christmas Episodes and I love watching them all with my family.
Tell me some of your ways you get into the Christmas spirit!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:
Post a Comment