So I have a little space in my room were I strictly do "work". It's either painting, doing homework, or sitting down to work on my blog. Those things are fairly creative and because of that I love having a little inspiration board to boost some creativity.
You don't really need to go out and by things. This is mainly what you find at home.
I love simple, quirky things as well as some glamours things.
Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer was what I was trying to go off of so here is how mine turned out!
{Tools}
Scissors
Magazines
Scrap book paper
Cork Board (Can also be foam)
{Optional}
A colored printer (If you want to get pictures off of the internet)
Fabric of our choice
Organizational things
{Lets get started!}
The first thing I did was lay my cork board down on my floor so I can have plenty of space.
I had my magazines there too and I just started tearing out pages and cutting things out.
I cut all the images out and chose which ones I wanted.
This also doesn't have to be strictly for "boosting your creativity". Maybe it could be goals you have. Maybe if you want to loose weight you can have pictures of healthy food, maybe even an example of a body you want to have. Or a cute bikini you find :-).
This is my finished product.
{Examples}
So before I did anything I got on Pinterest and Google to look at some of the boards. Here are some that I found.

I love the idea of putting studs on the side of the foam board.


The idea of a frame is super cute!

I love the idea of putting a big monogram on it.

This person decided to do some organizational things. Like "Current Projects" around the house.

As you can see it's just a clutter of stuff that somewhat goes together.

I just liked the idea of two.
This is one of my personal favorites and one I went off of. I love how she set it up and it was GENIUS to put a little place for a tablet so it can be like a t.v.!
If you try this project please send me pictures!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson





No comments:
Post a Comment