Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving Day Outfits

Hey y'all!
Thanksgiving is so near and i'm sooo excited! I have no idea why I just love all the food and being with my family.  I know how hard it is to try and figure out outfits so I just wanted to help y'all with some ideas!
(Because I made these sets off of Polyvore I tried to link items that were in appropriate price ranges so some of the links aren't the exact items!)

{Casual}
Sweater /// High wasted Jeans /// Shoes /// Bag(original---sold out) /// Bag


{Semi Dressy}
Flannel /// Vest(original) /// Vest  /// Socks(Originial) /// Boots /// Monogram Necklace /// Jeans


{Dressy}
Top(original-sold out)  /// Top /// Skirt /// Tights /// Shoes(original) /// Shoes /// Pearls /// Necklace /// Watch(original) /// Watch

Thanks for reading! Tell me your favorite outfit in the comments and what your favorite Thanksgiving dish is!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment