Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Shopping Tips

Hey y'all!
We all know Christmas is the best time of the year, but it is also one of the most stressful! All the holiday shopping and figuring out what everyone wants can be a big trouble so I want to help y'all with the process! These are all my tips and tricks that I want to share!


{Make a List}
This will help so much! With all the crowds and busyness you will probably get very flustered and you'll end up forgetting what you wanted to initially get for those people. I like to write down the persons name and then list all the things they want/ what I think they will want.

{Start Early}
This is huge! If you wait too long a lot of the things may be sold out! I know the year has gone, but for next year maybe keep your eyes peeled for good deals and things you may think the person wants. Once December hits you'll be glad you got some people crossed off your list.

{Go Online}
Christmas shopping online is one of the easiest ways to buy gifts. You don't have to deal with the crowds and you can stay in the comfort of your home (I like it because I don't have to do my makeup or hair!)
Sometimes the deals online are better than the deals in stores. The store may have really good online discounts and that the store doesn't have.

{Sign Up for Stores Emails}
This is a big one for me! Getting emails from some of the stores you plan on shopping at will be amazing! This will help you with getting good deals and know whats going on sale.

{Be Creative and Keep It Simple}
If worse comes to worse buy gift cards or make some food. Everyone loves food and if you can sneakily figure out their favorite treat they will love you forever (at least I would!) With these simple gifts though I like to be creative with the presentation.
These are some pictures I have found!

I thought this one was so cute! All you need to do is wrap it in brown paper and some ribbon, fabric, or lace and then tie a cute bow with ribbon!

Adding cute candy is so cute! All you need to do is again wrap it in brown paper, stick on a cute little sucker or candy cane and wrap it in twine. My Grandma does this every year and it's so cute!

Paint cute designs! I love this idea and all you need is some paint, paint brushes/ sponges and maybe stencils depending on what you want to do!

Thank y'all for reading! I hope your holiday shopping goes well!
Share some of your tips in the comments I would love to know them!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment