Hey y'all!
Instagram is an obsession of mine. Lets be honest Instagram is an obsession for everyone, (just admit it to yourself, your in love with it.) I do have a public and private instagram acount and some posts that I post on my private account don't get to be seen by the outside world. I have decided to start a series and every once and a while I will share with y'all all my posts on my private instagram account!
{These are some posts I have posted over the past month}
This one was taken Friday night. We aren't usually able to have Chinese because my brother has a peanut allergy, but because he was hanging out with friends I asked for Chinese!
These were taken in a span of two weeks after art club! They're pictures from the front of my school and you should probably expect more pictures around my school since i'm there more than anywhere!
This is a window in my foyer. I actually stopped eating dinner and tried to take a picture with my dads good camera, but surprisingly the camera on my phone got the picture I wanted!
I love photos and my dad is an amazing photographer. I asked to look at some of his photos and I posted a picture of my piles on Instagram!
I LOVE to paint and Starry Night is by far my favorite so I tried to do it myself with acrylics. Of course it isn't anywhere close to the greatness of Vincent Van Gohs, but i'm suprised that I was able to do this!
This is the oldest picture and I really like how it turned out since I took it through the window of my bedroom. I'm pretty sure I didn't put a filter on this... gotta love Kentucky sunsets!
So do you love Instagram or could you care less about it? Tell me in the comments!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson







No comments:
Post a Comment