Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Remember the Little Things

Hey y'all!
So I've been thinking and that isn't always a good thing, but today it was. But I was thinking how we can get caught up in life. How we stress about work and/ or school. Or ridiculous things like how many followers you have on Twitter, how many people liked your Instagram post, or how many friends you have on Facebook.
We can become so caught up in things that we forget about what really matters to us.
I wanted to share a list of things that make me happy and I would love it if you share your own!

Glitter.
The smell of acrylic paint.
The smell of a cake being baked.
Monograms.
New fuzzy socks.
Sunny days.
Having a crush.
Having a crush like you back. (Misdiagnosis grin)
No tests during the week.
Friday night football games.
Finding a favorite song.
Christmas carols.
Bonfires.
Summer nights.
Smell of fall air.
Black and white pictures.
All white bedding.
Storms.
Handsome strangers.
Cute work spaces.
Lilly Pulitzer.
Exploring.
Fun photo shoots with your friends.
Binge watching your favorite t.v. show.
The font "Georgia".
Reading a good book.
Having a day were you can just paint.
A clean bedroom.
Freshly washed sheets.
Things fresh out of the dryer.
Being with friends.
Red lips.
Nicely groomed eyebrows (apparently i'm the only person alive who likes nice, full eyebrows...)
Having a great story idea.
Daydreaming of situations that you wish would happen.
Music.
Being able to perfectly rap a song.
Tumblr posts.
Blog posts.
Makeup.
Brunches.
People who compliment you.
People who actually take your compliment.
People who can make you laugh.
Sunny fall days.
Fall leaves.
Saturday brunch.
The smell of old books.
Handwritten notes.



I could go on and on about things that make me happy, but this should be enough.
I would love to read any of yours and if we have anything similar please tell!
I hope y'all are having a great day!
 Don't forget to follow!

XOXO Alyson




{Disclaimer--- This was inspired by Emery's post from "Oh So Ellie". I just really liked the idea and thought I would share what I love with y'all. In no way am I trying to steal this as my own original idea.}




No comments:

Post a Comment