Hey y'all!
Last week was such a long week for me! It felt like it took forever! I had two test in classes that aren't my favorite and a Spanish presentation. These things have been hanging over my head since last weekend and I'm finally relieved and relaxed. Those weeks can definitely feel like they are never going to end, but if you do these things they can help you relive stress.
I wanted to share with you some things you can do to cope throughout the week and then finally relax on a peaceful Friday night.
Have A Spa Night
What girl doesn't love to pamper herself and it's even better when you can lay in a nice warm bath and read your new gossip magazine you got in the mail. I would recommened filling up a bath, putting on a face mask, grabbing your magazines and laying in a bubble bath.
If you're anything like me though I personally don't like baths. What I do is throw on a face mask and watch reruns of Teen Wolf. I also end up stuffing my face with pizza, but that can be our little secret
Stretch
Stretching is a great way to relax. When your stressed your musscles are tense and can end up hurting. I'm not saying full out stretch, but simple, little stretches that only take 5- 20 minuets can really help.
This is also a great way to spend some "me time." During this time I just like to sit and breath and clear my head of everything that is stressing me out. I get anxiety attacks when I'm stressed out so having this time to breath and clear my head really does help.
Get Plenty of Sleep
Plenty of sleep any day is great, but during a time when your stressed out will help you stay off the verge of a nervous breakdown. This just helps you feel refreshed and everyone knows that you think better when you get a good night of sleep.
Vent to your best friend!
My friends and especially my mom serve as my own personal therapists. I can't tell you how many times I go to them and just vent. My friends normally know what i'm going through because their going through the same things! Tests we feel like we're not prepared for, getting up and speaking in a foreign language to the whole class, etc. etc.
Tell me some ways that you deal with stress!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13235467/?claim=2f3aeryz2wu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Tell me some ways that you deal with stress!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13235467/?claim=2f3aeryz2wu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:
Post a Comment