Hey y'all!
Even though Daylight Saving Times has ended and we get an extra hour of sleep (woo hoo!) I still wake up as groggy and sleepy as always. To add to that it has been REALLY cold in Kentucky! I don't always want to put together a whole outfit, but I also don't want to throw on a sweatshirt.
Pullovers are my best friend during those days! Sadly though I don't have a good one and the one I have is getting too small. I wanted to show y'all all my favorite pullovers!
Pullovers are amazing because you can look put together, but feel like you could fall asleep in the middle of class. I just like to throw on a pair of boots and jeans and i'm out the door!
{These are ordered from least expensive to most expensive.}
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:
Post a Comment