Hey y'all!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope y'all are having a great day and spending time with your families. I'm typing this now on Thanksgiving day (this is like my first unscheduled blog post and it probably isn't the best!) I've been busy all day running around with my grandma and then fixing some dessert all day yesterday and today.
Of course this holiday is full of giving thanks and I wanted to share with y'all everything I am thankful for.
I'm so lucky to have all the amazing friends and amazing people I have met this year in high school. I'm thankful for the opportunity to go to such a great school and have all the education I have.
I am thankful for my family. All the support they've given me and all the time and effort they have taken to make sure I am happy and I have everything I need.
I am thankful for my close relationship with God (and I wont go too into this.)
I'm excited to experience this upcoming journey of blogging and I hope y'all will come along!
Have an amazing day and don't forget to get seconds!
XOXO Alyson
No comments:
Post a Comment