Hey y'all!
Merry late Christmas! I hope y'all had an amazing day and you spent it with the people you love! I spent most of my day hanging around the house with my family.
We woke up at 8 o'clock and started opening presents and reheating the things we had baked the night before for breakfast.
A little disclaimer though before you see the presents! I know Christmas isn't about the presents (it's just an added bonus!) It's about celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with loved ones. I'm NOT trying to brag at all I just wanted to share because I love reading and watching these "hauls". Feel free to leave what you got in the comments because I would LOVE to know!
The majority of the things I got was clothes. I tried most of these on earlier this month and my mom and Grandma waited till Christmas day to give them to me. I desperately needed clothes and I forgot most of the things I had tried on so I was still excited to open them haha. I tried to link everything I could find.
Tres Bien Top- Loft


We started setting up for dinner and I loved how everything looked!

We woke up at 8 o'clock and started opening presents and reheating the things we had baked the night before for breakfast.
A little disclaimer though before you see the presents! I know Christmas isn't about the presents (it's just an added bonus!) It's about celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with loved ones. I'm NOT trying to brag at all I just wanted to share because I love reading and watching these "hauls". Feel free to leave what you got in the comments because I would LOVE to know!
Green Shirt- Ralph Lauren (I couldn't find the exact shirt)
Pink Oxford- Ralph Lauren (Not pink)
Striped Sweater- Loft
Maroon Button Up- Loft
Cardigan- Loft
Blouse- Loft

Monogram Pullover- Local Boutique (Can buy off of Etsy (not exact link))
Patagonia Pullover- Patagonia
Leggings- Nike
Fuzzy Socks- Target (Not exact link)
Waffle Weave Scarf- Target
Vineyard Vines T Shirt- Vineyard Vines
Fraternity Collection T shirts- (Only Gray)
Spirit Jersey- Country Club Prep (Not exact link)
Country Club Prep T Shirt- Country Club prep
Pearl Earring- Ralph Lauren
Monogram Necklace- Local Boutique (Can buy off of Etsy (not exact link))
Sunglass Strap- Lilly Pulitzer (Trippin and Sippin)
Lanyard- Vineyard Vine
Koozie- Country Club Prep
Key Chain- Local Boutique (Can buy off of Etsy (not exact link) )
Thermal Cup- Lilly Pulitzer (Tusk in the Sun)
Water Bottle- Amazon
Monogram Umbrella- Local boutique (can buy off of Etsy (not exact link))
After opening present I got this picture from out backyard. I just loved the light against the trees.

We started setting up for dinner and I loved how everything looked!

I wasn't able to get a picture of the dessert, but the cupcakes were SO cute!
I hope you had an amazing Christmas or holidays! Don't forget to follow me to see my next post!
XOXO Alyson














No comments:
Post a Comment