Hey y'all!
By far my favorite blog posts and Youtube videos I love to watch are "My Christmas Wishlist" and "What I got for Christmas". Now that finals are officially over for me I am ready to just think about Christmas! All the snow, hot chocolate, and gift raping! I wanted to share with y'all all the things i'm going to be ask for for Christmas! You can check out my Pinterest board to see my full list with better pictures!
Thanks for reading! Tell me what you want for Christmas in the comments! I'd love to know!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson
(Disclaimer- In now way do I expect all of these things. I know some people still don't know what to ask for and i wanted to share with y'all what i've asked for to spark some ideas. I am NOT trying to brag.)

No comments:
Post a Comment