Friday, December 12, 2014

How To Stay Cozy This Winter

Hey y'all!
It's getting to the frigid, cold days here in Kentucky which means staying warm and cozy is a necessity! I have trouble staying warm in my room because it doesn't have the best ventilation so these are the things I do to stay warm and cozy!


{Layers, Layers, Layers!}
Layers are a huge way to stay warm. I bundle up in sweatshirts and sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and blankets. (I look like a walking marshmallow!)

{A Mug Filled With A Warm Drink}
Hot chocolate is apart of me during the winter. I drink it all the time! It just warms me up and I love drinking it in adorable mugs! (check out my blog post for my favorite mugs) 

{Light Christmas-y Candles!}
Candles are the best! I love everything about the sweet smells, but I also love the forest ones! We use fake Christmas trees so we don't get the wonderful smell!

{Take A Warm Bath}
Laying in a warm bath is probably everyone's favorite thing to do. Throwing in some Lush products or just simple bubble bath soap is a great way to relax and stay cozy!

Thanks for reading! Tell me some of your ways you stay cozy these winter months!
Don't forget to follow!
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment