Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Getting Back in Rhythm (Not Musically Haha)

Hey y'all!
I know, I know you don't want to hear about going back to school. We've had a long break and if you're anything like me you've had very little interaction with the outside world. You've been curled up in your room catching up on blog posts, giving needed love to that YouTube subscription box and all those Netflix shows you've gotten behind on. I have personally been watching almost every "What I go for Christmas 2014" videos on YouTube.
I know how hard it is to get back into the rhythm of getting up early and getting ready so I wanted to share with y'all everything I do!


{Start going to bed early}
I know I sound like your mother, but really this helps! I like to do this a week to five days before the night I go back.

{Set alarms to get up earlier}
Unless you get up early during these breaks I would recommend trying to get up at 8 or 9 to just get in the flow of waking up to an alarm and getting up earlier than noon.

{Reorganize everything!}

{Prepare your things the day/ night before}

{Lay out an outfit}

{Don't Stress!}



No comments:

Post a Comment