Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Importance of Making a "To Do List"



By far my favorite thing to do to stay organized is to make a "To Do List" every morning. It keeps me productive during the day and helps me know the things I need to do. 
I normally don't do these over the week days because i'm in school and just don't have time, but on the weekends I fill a list!
I wanted to share with y'all all the good things about making a to do list and how I organize mine.

{Keeps You Productive}
If you're anything like me then you aren't very productive if you don't have a list. I'm the type of person who will just watch YouTube videos all day and get nothing done. By Sunday night I would feel like I did absolutley nothing over the weekend and then feel bombarded when I realize all the things I needed to do.
 
{Makes you see all the things you need to do}
This can either be stressful or very encouraging. When I write it out I realize that there is too much to do in a single day! I usually span it out over the weekend, for example if I don't get everything done on Saturday then I'll put it on Sundays list. I know for some people this can be discouraging, but for me it doesn't really mean anything. 
They are also is encouraging because you get to cross off everything you've done and I love doing that.

{Help keep you centered}
I dont know about you, but making a to do list just keeps me calm. I know what I need to get done and when I need to do it.

{My To Do List}

I made my own to do list and I love it! It is centered around everything I do throughout my day. 
You can click on this image and then copy and paste it into a word document and print!



-There are abbreviated days of the week you can cross off or circle as well as an area to write the date.
-The everyday chores are the things that are a given to be done throughout the day.
-There is then an area for the thing you NEED to get done that day.
-Then there are 27 lines to write down things you need to do as well as a box to check them off.
-There then is eight water glasses. This is to represent all the glasses of water you have drank. You can cross off each glass. I love this because it helps motivate me to drink water and stay hydrated.
-Below that is an area to write down the things you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Don't forget to follow. It's free and all you need is an email address or Bloglovin' account!
XOXO Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment