Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's A Preppy WEEK | 2015 #4 & #5 | {1/ 24- 2/7}

Hey y'all!
Gosh January has gone by in a blur! One day we were starting off the new year and the next we're in February! It makes me a little sad that January is over, but it also means we're closer to summer! 

I'm sorry I havent posted anything at all! I just wanted a break to do nothing. I'll try and get blog posts up this week. 

Anyways, these past two weeks were uneventful! I shouldn't even say that anymore because we all know by now they all will be.

Saturday was definatley a crafty day for me. The night before I got into this DIY Post-it Note holder thingy-s and I wanted to make some for myself.
tutorial post it note holder. I wonder if I can make a larger version of this to hold Bible study materials? Hmm.
Tutorial

Post-it note stand using an acrylic photo frame. Would make a cute gift for teachers!
Tutorial

Silhouette Saturday: DIY Post-It Note Holder | bydawnnicole.com
Tutorial

A great way to use those Christmas wrapping paper scraps.
They're just amazing gifts for teachers and for anybody working in an office!

I've also found a new game that I am OBSESSED with playing! It's called 1010 and I can't stop playing it! I'm horrible at explaining things so you can just download it for free.

I've also really enjoyed having natural makeup. I put on a thin layer of foundation, then powder, blush, do my eyebrows, and then a thin (or thin for me) layer of mascara. I can quickly get through the morning and not really fuss about my makeup.

I  guess that is it for these weeks!
Don't forget to follow! 
XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment