Sunday, October 26, 2014

Falling For Flannels

Hey y'all!
Tis the season for flannels!!! I am so excited about it! Flannels are my absolute favorite clothing piece (besides you know sweats) and I am wearing one of mine almost every week (yes I do have more than one. Don't judge me.)
They are just so easy to throw on with a pair of jeans and riding boots! I also like to throw on a statement necklace with them!

Here are some of my favorite outfits:::

So cozy. The perfect fall/winter outfit! (Flannel shirt, dark jeans, wool socks, Sorrel boots)

This scarf. So ideal. It's cozy and can be worn up or down. Ripped jeans and converse too, yes please.

How to Style: Unbuttoned Plaid + Utility Jacket

Flannel. Jeans. Boots. Get the look with student discounts at http://studentrate.com/Fashion-Discounts

vest and flannel :) cute for fall/winter (i think i already might have pinned this)

Hope y'all enjoyed and got some outfit inspiration! Don't forget to follow so you can be the first to see a new post!

XOXO Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment