Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Summertime Wishlist


I like to say i'm helping the economy by buying all the things I want. I know I need to go to rehab for how much I spend, but hey...I like cute things...

So this is my summertime wishlist and DISCLAIMER::: I don't expect all of these things and a lot are things I want to pay for with my own money. :-)


1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.) 8.) 9.) 10.) 11.) 12.)

{ONE}
Not the cutest thing in the world, but come on it will be useful in high school, right? I am using my old volleyball bag, but I kinda like this. I thought it was "cute" and wanted to share it with y'all.

{TWO}
I love these shirts and I want to go back to the restaurant! I love this color on me! I have a Washington D.C. t- shirt that my mom got me on a school trip about two years ago and it's all worn out :-(. So why not have a Salty Dog one in the same color?!

{THREE}
I'm dying to have a Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt!!! I'll most likely ask for one for Christmas, but who knows maybe i''ll save up my money for one...

{FOUR}
OH MY GOSH I AM DYING TO HAVE JACK ROGERS!!! I want them soooooooo bad!!! They can go with every outfit (I might do a blog post on how to style it when I get a pair). I would definitely get my money worth out of these!

{FIVE}
I've been wanting a new watch for a while. I got a fancy one from my uncle after my baptism since he does it for all of his nieces and nephews, but I want a less flashier one to wear everyday. I love how this watch is light leather and has a gold face.

{SIX}
I have the J. Crew one in white and LOVE it, but I don't want to pay a lot more money to get the coral/ red one. It's also not as practical as the white since the white can match with everything and go through all of the seasons. I just want one with more color and this is the best look alike I've found.

{SEVEN}
I want some new sunglasses since my other target ones are white and beat up. I would also like a new pair before we go to Washington D.C. in July.

{EIGHT}
I want these soooooo bad!!!!! I love the Lilly Pulitzer print in Lobstah Roll and I even have a cup in that print. I would really like to put these on my sunglasses so I can easily take them off and it will help me keep track of my sunglasses in Washington D.C.

{NINE}
This one was sold out, but I love this style of lunch box. I have a real big one that I've used for the past two years and it's gotten really dirty. I need something to fit in my backpack so i'm not carrying around a lunch box when I need to carry around a lot of books. It's also really cute so i'll love to eat lunch everyday :-P

{TEN}
I know it's a little weird to put a monogram decal on a wishlist, but it's Lilly! I'll probably put one on the back of my new Lilly Pulitzer agenda :-)

{ELEVEN}
This is just like the red one hehe :-)

{Twelve}
I wanted to have a Longchamp Le Pliage bag a while back, but don't want to spend all that money since I don't know what size I want and how much i'll use it. Since I am in high school i'll want to carry around my backpack instead of a tote so I don't know how often i'll be using a designer bag as a purse. This is also REALLY CUTE! I also wont feel too guilty if I don't carry it around all the time. :-)

Thanks for reading! Come back soon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment