Oh scallops... I love you. I have developed a love for scallops this summer. I can't get enough! It's so classy and trendy.
These are some of my recent scallop obsessions.
{ONE}
I love this J. Crew Factory scalloped dress! I have the same one in navy! I thought this blue one was a perfect color for summer! It fits nicely and is very comfy.
{TWO}
Scalloped bags are so cute! This is a perfect color for Spring and Summer. It could also last you through fall and winter if you paired it the right way. This one has a pocket in the front to hold simple things like your phone and lip gloss and then a main compartment.
{Three}
I LOVE scalloped shorts and I want a pair sooo bad! These ones are so cute and you can pair them with anything. It would look adorable with a peplum top!
{Four}
I'm still deciding if I like scalloped shoes or not. These are expensive shoes, but I couldn't find a pair that were in a good budget range so I just went with these since they look really cute.
{FIVE}
This midi ring is adorable! I would wear it everyday if I owned it. Kate Spade has a very similar one too.
{SIX}
Sadly this one is sold out, but I though it was sooo cute! Here is another scalloped top close to the same color. I'm also getting a feel for these tops, but i'm starting to really like them.
Thanks for reading! Come back soon!
xoxo
Alyson

No comments:
Post a Comment